April 25, 2010

Central America in 1 week!


Rainforest in El Petén, Guatemala

My excitement is building up... I'll be spending about a week in Cancun and possibly Belize, then off to the rainforests of the Petén region to volunteer with a non-profit organization. I'll be helping out with the organizaton's ecological management and education through workshops and a composting initiative with the kids. One month there, 2 days back home, then off to the Philippines to see family. Peace Vancity!

1 comment:

  1. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to edk.dolce I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete