March 29, 2009

♫ Twista - Adrenaline Rush

Finally got to see GZA and the Rascalz last Tuesday at the Commodore (great venue)!!! Came in to hear the dj playing T.R.O.Y by Pete Rock & CL, Biggie, Big L, Drop by Pharcyde, Simon Says by Pharoahe Monch...and more :) After a cooler and a long wait, Red1 and the Rascalz performed their songs, as well as others' like Dead Prez' Hip-Hop, to get us hyped. After an even longer wait, GZA got on stage!!! People lit their blunts (and cigarettes, which made my eyes b.u.r.n by the end of the night :@), pushed to get closer, and head-nodded to his crazy performance. My favourite was when Liquid Swords came on and I could hear myself/everyone singing "snort cocaaaine to act insaaane" with him. Too bad I had to head home...lame... and find out that I missed out on Talib's surprise appearance - not tooo big of a Talib fan but I am/was the least bit upset :(


Sooo much shit to get done for this last week of school - but prob won't do half of it cuz I'm looking forward to my class' retreat up at Pemberton this weekend :)

Take your pick:

No comments:

Post a Comment